Find a Meaningful New Career at the Center for Human Services
Are you someone who is passionate about helping other people and forging genuine bonds that will last a lifetime? If so, consider a meaningful new career with the Center for Human Services, which provides exceptional services and support for Missouri citizens with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
CHS is a non-profit agency that consists of over 350 employees who provide programs and services that aim to change the way the community defines and views people with disabilities. With over 7 departments that make up the company, CHS services over 5,000 clients across 39 counties in the state of Missouri.
In order to maintain the level of quality care that they're known for, CHS is currently hiring for a number of different positions, including a Program Assistant - Day Services and a Program Assistant - Community Living. Keep reading below for job descriptions, hourly wages, and minimum requirements:
- Program Assistant Day Services - This person would work in CHS' activity centers located in Sedalia and/or Marshall. This job is full-time, days with a 40 hour work week.
- Program Assistant Community Living - This person would work in CHS' group/ISL homes located in Sedalia. This job can be full-time or part-time with flexible scheduling options for hours.
- Qualifications for both positions include: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); good interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to make sound judgement decisions; ability to carry out written and oral directions; must acquire/maintain a class E chauffeur's license.
- Pay range is $11.84-$13.80, but you will have the option to become a DSP (Direct Support Professional) and be offered a pay range of $12.88-$14.84 after completion.
CHS is also hiring for the following positions:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk (Sedalia)
- Apartment Manager (Marshall and Sedalia locations)
- Community Skills Trainer (Sedalia)
- Custodian Sub (Sedalia)
- EHS Partnership Family Advocate (Sedalia)
- Home Visitor (Sedalia)
- House Coordinator(Sedalia)
- Lead Staff (Sedalia)
- Lead Teacher (Sedalia)
- Payroll Specialist (Sedalia)
- Program Coordinator (Marshall)
- Senior Accountant (Sedalia)
Interested in joining the CHS family? Click the button below to submit your employment application.