Johnson County 2023 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Dates
Johnson County Emergency Management Agency along with the Johnson County Community Emergency Response Team and West Central Missouri Solid Waste District F has set the dates for this year's household hazardous waste/e-waste collection dates.
Collections will take place at the red building, 326 E. North Street, in Warrensburg on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, April 15, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
- Friday, May 12, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, June 17, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, July 15, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, August 19, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
- Friday, September 15, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT
- Saturday, October 7, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Items accepted include aerosols, batteries, used oil, gasoline, antifreeze, pesticides, herbicides, garden chemicals, household cleaners, and fluorescent bulbs. E-waste includes computers, monitors, printers, televisions, and radios.
There are some items that won't be accepted, these items include explosives, ammunition, tires, latex paint, asbestos, smoke alarms, radioactive waste, unlabeled items, and human and animal medical waste.
For more information please call 660-747-2666 or click here.