The Six Most Annoying Cookout Couples
There's only one thing worse at a cookout than some idiot acting like an jerkface and ruining it for everyone else . . . and that's TWO idiots who are MARRIED to each other. With Labor Day weekend coming up, you might be having a barbecue. If you do, keep your eyes peeled for some of the most annoying couples at a cookout, from MSN Living.
1. The Grill Masters. They're the ones who take over the grill and make sure everyone knows about it. If you try to do it your own way, they tell you what you're doing wrong. And if you let THEM do it, they STILL have to explain it in detail.
2. The Sharers. This is the lovey-dovey couple who share everything . . . they eat from the same plate, they take sips from each other's drinks, they try each other's desserts. And they sit on each other's laps, even when there's lots of space.
3. The Boozers. These two are great for an hour or two. They bring lots of alcohol, they mix drinks for everyone. But halfway through the party they're already trashed. And then they start fighting, or they split up and complain about each other all night.
4. The Performers. These two want to make everything into a reality show. They make sure everyone knows it what they're doing, and every conversation is either bragging about themselves, or gossiping about someone else.
5. The Health Nuts. These two won't eat anything that anyone else brings, and they ask you to scrape off the grill before they can cook their veggie patties. Worst of all . . . they DON'T DRINK.
6. The Superiors. These guys think they're somehow better than everyone else. You ask them to bring bratwursts, and they come with artisan sausage. They probably only came because they see your party as an interesting sociological experiment.
So basically, don't be those people, and you're good.