The Ten Commandments Of Sedalia Drive Thru Ordering
Admittedly, I don't go through the drive through much. I don't do it often because I do not have the patience of dealing with some of my fellow orderers. So, it occurred to me that maybe people haven't been taught... the ten commandments.
1. Thou Shalt Not Act As If Ye Are The Sole Soul In Yon Line.
2. Thou Shalt Know What Ye Are To Order Before Ye Get To Yon Window.
3. Thou Shalt Respect The Line And The Alternating Turn System.
4. Thou Shalt Not Ask For A "Special Order". Thou Shall Venture Inside For Special Orders. Thou Shall Also Be The Only Orderer; Not Thy Entire Vehicle.
5. Thou Shall Be Ready To Pay Before Getting To Yon Window.
6. Thou Shalt Not Be Snippy With Yon Cashier, Nor Shall Ye Ask Endless Questions.
7. Thou Shalt Not Change Thy Order At Yon Window.
8. Thou Shall Pay Attention To Yon Cashier And Ye Shall Speak Clearly.
9. Thou Shalt Not Order For Thy Entire Office. Ye Shall Venture Inside.
10. Thou Shalt Not Play On Yon Phone Whilst In Line. Thou Shall Pay Attention.
What do you think? What are some of the other commandments of the drive-through?