What To Do If You Overheat In This Sweltering Sedalia Summer
I hate the heat. I hate it a lot. You could say.... I hate it with a fiery passion. Part of the reason why is because of my MS. The heat can mess with me pretty badly and get to me quick. But, you can avoid getting overheated if you do some of these little tips I found online.
1. Get out of the heat quickly and into a cool place, or at least shade.
2. Lie down and elevate your legs to get blood flowing to your heart.
3. Take off any tight or extra clothing.
4. Apply cool towels to your skin or take a cool bath.
5. Drink fluids, such as water or a sports drink.
Hopefully it won't come to that, and you'll stay in the shade and take it as easy as you can. I know I will be away from the heat as much as possible!